About Me

My photo
Tulsa, OK, United States
I am a Business Owner, Consultant, Husband, Dad, Brother and Son.

Friday, March 7, 2008

First Blog

I guess I could write forever about the many lives of Dugle. Yes, that is me, I am Dugle. I am 40 years old and I have literally traveled around the world several times as a Marine. I will get into more details about the many stories of the corps later on. Tonight I simply want to give you a rounded look at me. After leaving the Marine Corps I had a hard time settling down, I divorced twice and moved several times. I found out later that I was diagnosed with PTSD or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. I really don't have a bad case of it but, I don't have night mares anymore and I am finally feeling like I am settling down in life. I am now Married to a wonderful lady Mrs. Dugle and I have a 13 year old daughter KDugle and two step children DStan and AubStan. I have my own business and at 40 I am still not sure what tomorrow brings. I have always gotten bored easy if not challenged or dealing with multiple projects. Anyway enough boring stuff, Let me close this one out and start with the Bounty Dugle.

No comments: